COVID-19 BOOKING TERMS
As we welcome you back to Engine, our priority will be the safety of both our wonderful customers and staff. Engine will be operating in accordance with government C0VID-19 guidelines on a 1 metre plus basis. We have reviewed every step of our service to ensure the safety and comfort of our guests and team, and have installed sanitation stations throughout the restaurant. All of our team will be subjected to relevant health checks, and have been thoroughly trained in line with required standards. Please be mindful of social distancing when in our restaurant, and note that you will only be able to dine with those In accordance with current government guidelines.
Here are a few requests to help the smooth running and safety when dining with us.
- Please endeavour to arrive at the correct time for your table. There will be no waiting area and if you arrive early you will have to wait outside until your table is available. If you arrive late for your table we will not be able to extend the allocation time.
- Please pay attention to the allocation time for your table when booking. Due to social distancing measures you will need to have left your table and the restaurant at the requested time. We shall remind you 10 minutes prior to leave time so you are not rushed. We know how much time flies when having fun!
- If you arrive at the restaurant and see customers by the door, please wait outside until they have been seated and then enter the restaurant.
- Please sanitise your hands on arrival. A sanitation station will be situated by the door as you enter. We also request that you use the sanitation stations located throughout the restaurant when necessary.
- We will not be able to take any coats or bags from you.
- Customers will be unable to stand at the bar or the kitchen pass.
Although we have had to put all these measures in place we are confident you will still have the same Engine experience. If you do have any concerns or would like any additional information, please don’t hesitate to contact on firstname.lastname@example.org .